Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Week

This has been a wonderful week for me. My 5 year old got off training wheels. I recieved a huge promotion at work. What a life. Now I have to travel this week for work plus school. Sometimes it is hard. But I can do it... I am so happy right now. With the promotion my new store is just right down the road rather than 30 miles away. Less drive, more money what can I say... I hope everyone is have a blessed week as I have....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember those days of kids and training wheels...I envy you, I wish my kids were little again except then I would have to go though the teenage years again and no thank you!!! Thankfully now I get to enjoy my grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your excitement this week! I bet your daughter really feels like a big girl now. We live on a very busy street and do not have sidewalks in the front of our house. So my 6 year old daughter doesn't really have anywhere to ride her bike. We take her to the church behind our house and let her ride in the parking lot. We are looking at houses now so hopefully we find a new house that has more area for her to ride on.

    ReplyDelete