Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unit 4 blog:
Hello all how are we doing this week. It has been a busy week right now I am working on school work. I have also been running two stores this week and we are working on opening a new store. Next week things will go back to normal. I will be back down to one store. It wouldnt be so bad but the stores are 35 miles from eachother. I am glad to do it and it shows my boss I can do it. I love my job though I work for a great company. My son got a new bike because he got off of his training wheels now. What a big boy well all I hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, this week has been so tiring. What kind of stores do you run? It sounds like you have an extremely busy life. Hooray for your son!! It took me forever to get off my training wheels when I was younger. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady. It shows great organizational skills to be able to run two stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I run eyemasters, we are a retail optical shop

    ReplyDelete