Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Unit 5 Blog

Hello all, Hope everyones week is going good. Mine is so far. I started my new store this week and so far so good. I think I am going to have a good staff they just need some structure. They need to learn how to dust that store hasn't been dusted in months though. So that is what we are working on this week. I just found out within a few months I will be getting it remodeled. Yeah it it needs it. I am doing good at school. I can't wait until vacation in June. My 8 year anniversry is coming up... I am excited. June 1st. We have been together for 10 years now.. I love him more now then I did when I married him. Which feels good because everyone that I know has been married and divorced and they all told us in the beginning that we wouldn't last.. So I have so many things to be thankful for I feel that I have accomplished a lot. Have a great rest of the week...

3 comments:

  1. It is great to hear that someone who has been married ten years is still madly in love.
    You do have a lot to be thankful for in your life, but I am sure you work hard to make things good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I do but the end result is worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni. What a great life and testimonial you have. You are truly a blessed lady. I also can't believe that we are now in unit 6 already. Thanks for your advise. I think I made it !!! Now today I will do my PDO. Hope your weekend is going great. BTW, what kind of store do you own ????

    ReplyDelete