Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Unit 6 Post
Wow can't believe we had made it this far already. Only four more weeks left. Well I am excited for this term to be done with for sure. Anatomy and Phys. is hard and my professor doesn't answer any questions for anyone. I sent her an email two days ago and still nothing. Seminar she just reads the book ask at the end any questions and then we ask she goes silent for a min. then says oh times up and closes the seminar. It sucks I am so fustrated. I have a final report due and we have a rough draft due as well in that class and I have the research and that is it. She won't answer questions. Ok on to other topics. My son ended preschool today and will be attending kinderagarten in August. Man I am old, my baby is growing up. I am so ready for vacation we are going to take them to the ocean for the first time and kennedy space center. This will also be my first time seeing an ocean I am so excited. Work is going go I need to hire a bunch of people we are short staff. But all is well nothing any manager hasnt went through before. Well I rambled this week. Gonna stop for now. I hope everyone is doing well and has a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you have been busy! I know the feeling... My daughter is about to finish up 1st grade and will be going to 2nd grade in the fall. It is exciting, yet sad, to see your babies grow up so fast. We went to Myrtle Beach last summer for our vacation. That was my daughters first time at the beach. She loved it. Luckily our resort was right on the beach because we couldn't get her away from it. Hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteYou will love the calming sound of the beach. It is an awesome feeling when you look at the massive size of the ocean.
ReplyDeleteOld!! My youngest daughter is now getting married now that is old.
You are still a spring chicken as the old saying goes.