Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Unit 7 post
Well, I just celebrated my 8th Anniversary with my husband. We are going on vacation on the 14th a much needed vacation. I am so ready. I get to see my first ocean. We also get to go to the Kennedy space center. I am so excited. Work has been pretty stressful. I am so tired all the time from all the physical work and the emotional. The staff is like a bunch of highschool girls full of drama. They are mostly guys too. That is the sad part. Well I hope everyones week goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations on your 8th anniversary. My husband and I will be celebrating our 8th on Feb 15, 2011. Marriage has its ups and downs but it is so exciting to be with someone you love so much!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time!
ReplyDelete