Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Great Week!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am! I got a new tattoo done on Tuesday of my youngest sons name. So now I have both boys. I love them two boys more than anything. Any parent would understand. Well this class is helping with my spelling and grammar. I definitely have slowed down and make sure to proof read everything. Even at work I am doing it. I am excited for our report and have been doing a lot of research for it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I love tattoo's, I have a few done myself, a cross on my right arm with the words In Nomine Patris, et filii et spiritis sancti, and on my left arm I have the rebel tattoo from star wars, because i'm a geek like that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your tatoo !! My daughter in law has a tatoo with my grandbabies on it. She just got hers about 3 weeks ago.

    Good luck on your thesis statement. Looks like we are on our way !!!
    Denise Nagy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud this class is helping you.

    ReplyDelete